The adventure has begun!
The bubble is located in Agliè, a medieval village of 2000 inhabitants with Savoy Castle, summer residence of the Royal Family and in more recent times set of the fiction Elisa di Rivombrosa
Pronto Tours Italia s.r.l. together with the Consortium of tour operators in the Canavese Valleys, signed the Bill of Rights ofAccessible Tourism
Sustainable target 2020
Activation of sensory path in an equipped and accessible wooded area
Sustainable target 2022
Develop an offer dedicated to tourism accessible for everyone in Canavese
The completely accessible and innovative accommodation facility will be opened in the municipality of Agliè and will be called AGRIRELAIS LA BOLLA.
The following services will be activated thanks to the social enterprise Estrellita and thanks to targeted proposals that put the offer of the members of the Consortium of tour operators in the Canvese valleys online:
- Receptive tourist activity addressed to Individuals, Groups, Companies
- Green meeting area – social and sustainable team building
- Educational and recreational workshops in the botanical garden equipped for tourist accommodation and accessible for companies, groups and schools
- Sports activities, sports and motor rehabilitation courses in the gym, swimming pool and on farmland for able-bodied and disabled public
- Agricultural activity of cultivation, production, transformation and sale of agricultural products for the public
- Rental of mountain bikes, electric bicycles, “off road wheelchairs”
- Transportation with dedicated vehicles from the main points of arrival tourists by train / bus / plane